Welcome to ICMI-2020
8th Medinah International Conference on Multidisciplinary Issues (ICMI-2020) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the globe to SHARE their research findings with the global experts. ICMI-2020 will be held at MARSMI conference auditorium in Medinah, in collaboration with King Saud University, 24-26 July 2020.
The key intention of ICMI-2020 is to provide the opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of the world. In addition, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkages for future collaborations in their career path. We hope that ICMI-2020 outcome will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these up-to-date scientific fields in scope.
Full-length Paper Submission Deadline
20th April 2020
Notification of Acceptance
25th April 2020
Authors’ Registration (Normal)
12th May 2020
Late registration and submission of flight discount form
22nd May 2020
Issuance of ticket
From 1st June to 15th June
Issuance of Visa invitation letter
29th June 2020
24th-26th July 2020
(till 12th May 2020)
(till 22nd May 2020)
Conference Fee includes following:
- All papers will be published in JCR/SCOPUS/ISI Web of Science/ABDC indexed journals
- Welcome reception
- Printed name card
- Conference Kit
- Participation in the technical sessions
- Attending all conference sessions and/or tutorials
- Tea/coffee breaks and networking activities
- Printed participation & presentation certificate
- Visa letter to embassy or issuance of Visa letter depending on country need
- 3 nights and four days accommodation in Madinah
For Hajj register participants:
- Permission for hajj from Ministry Hajj
- Stay in Mina, Muzalfa, Arafat
- One-night stay in Makkah prior to hajj i.e. 7th Zilhajj
- One-night stay after Hajj for Tawaf-e-Ziarat
- Local transportation during hajj (Mina, Arafat, Muzalfa and Makkah)
- Qurbani not included (You need to pay for Qurbani to local company authorized by us in Makkah upon your arrival)
Visa would be of 28 days out of which MARSMI will provide 3 nights and 4 days accommodation in Madinah, airport transfer, shuttle from Madinah to Makkah and 5 days logistics in Makkah, Mina, Arafat and Muzalfa. If any participant wishes to extend his stay other then 4 days in Madinah and 4 days in Makkah he/she may do so at his own.
Air ticket is not included in registration fee, as MARSMI will start booking and buying confirm tickets on discount from Saudi, Emirates, Etihad and Gulf Airways on 20% to 30% discount (depending upon the route and seat availability). However, participants can also buy tickets directly from the host country at their own.
Prof. Dr. Nasser A Kadasah
Dean Faculty of Economics and Administration, King Abdulaziz University. Kingdom of Saudi Arab
Dr. Hani Z. Asfour
Faculty of Pharmacy Dean, King Abdulaziz University. Kingdom of Saudi Arab.
Prof. Hongtan Liu
Clean Energy Research Institute, University of Miami, USA
Prof. Arish Ain
University of Balamand, Lebanon
Prof. Khan Rass
Faculty of Commerce, American University Cairo, Egypt
Prof. Najam Malik
Faculty of the Department of IR, Ali-Ghar University, India
Prof. Dr. Mwafaq M. Dandan
Aljouf University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Program Committee Chairs
Prof. Dr. Abdul Karim Bin Sultan
King Abdulaziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prof. Brook D. Aliv
Dr. Alik Hokter
Cameron School of Management, USA
Dr. Qamar bin Avais
Alburaimi University College, Oman
Dr. Safeer Ahmad Arbab
Islamia College Peshawar, Pakistan
Eng. Hadi Erfani
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Payame Noor University, Iran.
Dr. Saud bin Al-Muhammad
MARSMI, Medinah, Saudi Arabian.
All accepted papers will be offered publication in JCR ISI WOS/SCOPUS/ABDC indexed Journals:
Virtual presentation is available for those who are unable to attend the conference in person due to the teaching/research load. Virtual Presentation allows participants to submit papers for refereeing and publication in the journals, exactly like a regular paper. Virtual presentations will be scheduled on the third day of the conference via Skype.
MIMC-2020 program of oral presentation allows total of 15 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions/answer session. Presentations must be in PowerPoint form only and saved on an empty USB. All participants will be required to upload presentation slides in the Preview Room 1 hour prior to their schedule.
A poster presentation is a way to communicate your research or your understanding of a topic in a short and concise format. It usually includes two elements – a poster and a brief (usually no more than 2 minutes) explanation. You will need to analyse and evaluate information, synthesise ideas and creatively demonstrate your understanding of a topic or the findings of your research.
Full-length Paper Submission Form:
Terms and Conditions:
- The fee must be fully paid before the commencement of the conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter or change the program due to unforeseen circumstances. Registered participants will be informed of any changes.
- The conference registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- By registering, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.
- For any query regarding this conference, email at: email@example.com, and/or WhatsApp/IMO/CALL: +966-56-1097815
MARSMI, 2085 عبدالرحمن بن غزو، Al Anabis, Medinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia